Getting traffic to your website or speaker page is important for getting sales and bookings. The trouble is that for most of us, how to get Google to notice us via search engine optimization (SEO), can seem like a mystical dark art that is beyond our understanding.
That’s why I’ve brought Graham Baylis onto the show.
If you imagine the internet as the wild west, then Graham would be considered one of the original frontiersmen. He’s been working with the internet since 1993 and set his own internet company up in 1999.
For more than 20 years he’s been on a mission to demystify SEO, so that business owners don’t get ripped off or put off harnessing the power of the internet to corral new customers into their world.
If you want to increase your impact and get more eyeballs on your stuff, then you’ll want to listen to this show.
What you’ll learn:
- How Graham discovered SEO
- Whether SEO is more or less important than it was 10 years ago.
- The biggest mistake people make with SEO.
- The real secret of SEO.
- Whether it’s possible for small businesses to compete with the big brands.
- The difference between SEO and Adwords.
- Why SEO doesn’t always work.
- What backlinks are and why they are so important.
- Landing Pages and the part they play in your marketing.
- The three things you can do right away to increase your website traffic.
- How stories support good SEO.
- How Graham uses speaking and stories to grow his business
All things Graham:
The Good Shepherd by C.S.Forester*
The Lord of The Rings*
Thanks for listening!